Initial Bankruptcy Consultation
Your Initial Bankruptcy Consultation
In order to allow us to accurately assess your financial situation during your consultation, please bring the following items with you:
- Federal Tax Returns for the previous two years.
- State Tax Returns for the previous two years.
- W-2 from the previous tax year.
- Last two months of statements from all bank accounts, including checking, savings, CDs, annuities, etc.
- Last six months of paycheck stubs.
- Bills from all unsecured creditors—credit cards, medical bills, etc. Please bring the most current statement. Make sure the bill has your name, account number, and amount owed.
- Bills from all secured creditors—mortgage, car note, etc. Please bring the most current statement. Make sure the bill has your name, account number, and amount owed.
- (Alternatively, you may provide a recent credit report. If you decide to retain our firm we can also order a report for you.)
- Any other paperwork pertinent to your financial situation—judgments, seizure notices, lawsuits, paperwork, child support orders, garnishments, etc.